Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alright boys,

Alright boys listen up,
So multiple times this happens to me..
(Text message from some sort of babe)
Babe: "Hey we should hang out sometime:)"
Me: "Yeah for sure!"
Babe: "When should we?"
Me: "Uhm I dunno? Thursday?"
Babe: "Okay cool:)"
Thursday comes and goes.. Did I hang out with that babe? No.
I'm changing this.
Boys if you really want to hang out with a girl you have got to put forth the effort and not just expect the girl to make plans. One of the things that bugs me is when a guy wants to hang out but he makes you make up every single little detail that you will be doing for that day. If the girl ask you to hang out then that's fine but if you ask a girl then have something in mind, have when and where, and make sure it actually happens!
Because you'll probably never end up hanging out if you don't put your foot forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment