Saturday, October 8, 2011

For those who care to know..

I am healed...I think.

Let me give you a little back ground story of what this means.

So going back to June I woke up with a tickle in my throat, didn't think much of it.
As the day progressed it came a tad worse but I thought it would be gone by the next day.
I woke up the next day with sore throat status, still didn't think much, this happened from time to time and I just had to let it pass after a few days..
It got worse.
One Sunday I woke up, voice gone. Completely.
I had to sing in church this Sunday too... That didn't happen. 
A few days later voice came back but I was still sick. 
Weeks passed and I was not getting better... About three weeks later we decided it was time for the IHC.
Bronchitis.
I was given meds and sent on my merry way.
The medicine sucked to take, it made me way sick as it was helping me get better.
I got better about mid July. Or so I thought. 
August came, I woke up with that same tickle.
Crap.
It got worse but not as bad as it was in June.. About a week passed and we decided to go to the IHC again.. They gave me medication but it did nothing just made me sick to my stomach, thats all.
More weeks passed and all I had was this constant, hacking cough. People at school had started to become so accustomed to this cough they would know when I was near by when they heard it.
I was so not ready to become known as the sickly girl at school. 
Back to the IHC for round three.
They took an X-ray to see if I had anything wrong with my lungs.. Thankfully no.
I was now given two medications, an anti inflammatory and an inhaler to see if it was some sort of asthma.
Once again I was made sick to my stomach by these drugs.
But...
A few days ago I coughed less.
and less.
Two days ago I didn't cough at all.
My stomach stopped hurting.
I didn't want to Jinx myself.I had been sick for about four months straight.
I have yet to cough today and I feel fine.
Am I better?
I think so:)
If not then it was a good few days of being fine.
But I'm looking on the bright side.

No comments:

Post a Comment