Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the blankidie blank

1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) Oh I would have to say between evening and middle of the day


2. My favorite Pandora stations are I just type in glee and let anything from that come up:)


3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip ET- Katy perry (super head banging) 
Best love song - T-pain
Party rock anthem - Lmfao


4. My favorite pattern is probably Stripes all the way. I own more stripes then any other thing


5. My favorite perfume is Refuge, pink, nyc sjp, Tarae, pretty much anything I LOVE perfume




6. Rules are made to be broken? I think some rules are the exception :) ha


7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is probably  You're just jealous of my mad skillz. 
...Yes skillz with a Z

No comments:

Post a Comment