Friday, December 2, 2011

Be forewarned.

This is a post where I don't care if you read it but it's just my way of getting my feelings out. 


Today I hung out with one of my best friends Kelsie, I haven't hung out with her in forever and I was stoked. We went to cafe rio, shopped at the mall for four hours, bought ice cream and came back to my house to watch a sappy movie. 
We watched P.S. I love you and I teared up a lot during this movie. Kelsie let me talk to her about everything going on in my life and it was so nice because I have honestly just missed her because work and homework consume her life. It's been a hard couple of days/weeks. 
We went to chevron and I told her I would pay for hot chocolate. So we walked into the gas station hair piled on my head, sweats, hoodie, and barely any makeup. 
We get up to the front to pay only to find I'm like 50 cents short... Oh no. I frantically looked for change and I felt like a fool. The worker finally told me that he would only charge me for one. I was so grateful that he did that. Thanking him we left. Getting into the car I finally just lost it and bawled. Kelsie was probably freaked because I had either
1) lost it and gone hysterical
2) something must really be wrong because I never cry like this
We drove to a park and talked some more and she just let me get out everything I just have bottled in.
I'm so sick of trying to be strong. 
I'm just so glad for decent people out there.

I'm feeling a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Macy, you don't have to always be strong. You are amazing either way, and sometimes to be strong you have to be "weak." you are such an amazing person! never give up!

    ReplyDelete