Monday, November 7, 2011

Fish.

I like to delete my facebook account every now and again, although it usually sparks back up within a few days. It makes me feel a tad bit rebellious though. Like I'm not going with the flow I'm heading down stream instead of up with the rest of my friends.
Keeping on this same note of water creatures..

There are plenty of fish in the sea. (there I said it)

Questions always come to mind,

  • did he really care? I think so... Or he just had amazing enough patient to put up with me.
  • Is he going to read this blog post and know its about him? This I'm not sure on because now that he's officially through with me I have nothing left for him to be of interest. He most likely doesn't even remember this exist.
If he does read this then, hey bud whats up?? 
  • The term "cold shoulder" comes to mind now when I think of him or you depending on who is reading this.
Meh, I'll be fine.
He's the one that's gotta look out for a torpedoing mob of people who do care for me. Shocker, someone cares!
Mmh a plethora of dogs when I'm older? Deal, who needs a husband. I'm not cat lady though. Cats have issues. Speak for the people!
Speaking of which our divorce was never final boy! Ya know.. From our fake marriage.
Psht.
I'm happy.
That's the only thing I'm learning from this ordeal. 
Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment