Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I shouldn't be allowed to go grocery shopping by myself

Have you ever just been sittin' around when the craving to eat a certain something comes on strong and you realize you don't own that thing at your house?
This happened to me today.
Er.. Tonight at like 9:30 so me being tired didn't make this night any better. 
I was reading when the urge to eat cereal hit me, hit me hard. But not any cereal... Frosted Flakes.
Now here's the thing... I can't go to the grocery store by myself because I always end up having some sort of bad experience or mental break down. But I thought, "It's just cereal not too bad."
So I throw on a mans jacket (because you always have to look as lazy and comfortable as you can when running to the store) and slip on some shoes (no worries I had pants but they aren't to great so they don't get much of a mention)
And I was on my way to winco
Question: Why is winco so crowded on a Wednesday night? Like more so than I've seen Saturdays. It baffled me. 
So I walked around wondering whether it was worth it to actually stand in line for so long seeing as I was only buying cereal...
I decided to try Maceys.
As I walked into the store I realized my wallet was still in the car, I pivoted and walked speedly back to my car.
When I walked in side I was spinning my keys around when I walked by a few boys... I dropped my keys right infront of them, picked them up like nothing happened and walked away quickly. 
Then I had to decide which size of cereal to get and I came to the knowledge I only had enough for the smaller kind (just barely enough, I would have murdered someone if I didn't have enough for either. No one mess with me)
I picked up the box and dropped it.. Picked it up and dropped it.. again. The worker by me in the cereal isle just stared. 
When I finally got a grip I went to go see if they had any doughnut samples left...
Empty.
I just needed to get home before I lost it.. 
The girl who checked out my one box of cereal seemed to take ages because she was talking to another on of her coworkers.
I'm right here, no big. Take your time. 
I grabbed my newly bought box of cereal and rushed out to my car, I passed by two creepers that stared me down the entire time.
I got home, ate my bowl of cereal.
And now here I am realizing how stupid that whole process was just to obtain something so undermining as that.
  Btw, I really shouldn't paint nails either.. Look at those beauts.

No comments:

Post a Comment