Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mayhaps it's deprivation of sleep.

Mayhaps: a combination of perhaps and maybe. 

The past few nights have been amusing to me... But that might be because I am sleep deprived. 

Thanksgiving; stuffed myself. nothing big there. I became obese and was immediately put on the atkins diet. 
Me and my three cousins were stuck downstairs at the kids table.. Which shouldn't really be called a kids table, its more like the "outcast" or "none old people" 
My cousin who has just found her photography skills took pictures of moi. (It was at this moment I decided that I like to act super cheesy in "profesh model businesses" probably why I will never be hired..)
Then night fell amongst us.. The cool crisp air shivered in the wind.
(deep right?)
Anywho,
11:00 came and I drove to pick up my dearest friend Kaylee and we zoomed off to kohls. A line was already in formation from those who wanted their blenders and food mixers. 
This is black friday.
It was a terribly long wait, as kaylee talked to zoe on the phone I stood there breathing in the cigarrete smoke from surrounding personages.  
I may or may not have turned into a savage on this night..
Making eye contact with someone and you both have that blood lust in your eyes.
Kaylee and I had only one thing on our minds as midnight came and customers were being let inside.
To get the food mixures that her mom so badly needed. We rushed inside and obtained two of them and got in line. After waiting in line for forever we reached the front only to find out that kay couldn't just use her moms debit card her mom had to be there... So we waited as her mom finished her stuff up at target and joined us. While we waited we looked at clothes. Kicking the boxes with the mixures in it so we would have to carry them. I got two shirts.
Her mom came, bought the mixures, we left. 
We drove around for a little bit before deciding to stop by Target. We walked in and basically walked right back out. The line for check out wrapped around the entire store.
Screw that.
We left target and tried to find any gas station that may be open so we could get some dr peppers. 
No luck.
Denny's 3:30 am
We ate at denny's and luckily were seated pretty quick even though the food came out like an hour later...
Stuffed and content we drove back to Kay's house were we didn't fall asleep for another hour or so because we laid in her bed and chatted about the male species.
Asleep at 5
Wake up at 10:30
I stayed at Kaylee's for a few more hours and then traveled home.
I drove to the bank only to find it closed.
Freaking heck.
I colored my hair black.
then at around 6:30 I met up with Kaylee once again but we picked Mo up to come with us.
Blasted 'grease' in kaylee's car as the bass was turned up high.
We sang at the top of our lungs.
We went to the mall.
"she" was there.
Kaylee took five years shopping but we finally left... After I had awkwardly said hi to the thirty people I saw there that I knew.
Wendys.
then breaking dawn at 10
Kaylee and I spread ourselves out on the theater chairs, exhausted, as Emily watched contently
I thought I might die from lack of sleep.
The drive home was just..odd. 
I ate cereal. 
I need sleep.
Goodnight.

2 comments: