Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't really know how I have an A grade.


This is my concert report for choir. It's the end of the year and I didn't really feel like making it professional, I just wanted it done. 


Macy (The champion) Chilton
B2

*Ahem*


PG choir concert…. It was a very spectacular. It wasn’t really a concert, it was more or less a freaking musical. It was broadway themed so go figure.
But can I just say, some men are horrible at choreography. Like the mens chorus for example…
All the choirs were in casual dress by the way… Bright colored shirt, jeans. The usual.
The thing that bugged me though was the fidgeting! My lanta. It’s kinda hard for me to really judge them on posture and vowels and what not when like I said early, not really a concert, freaking musical.
THEY SANG KATY PERRY. Just sayin’
Most of the songs were not played from piano but they were recorded. And yet the conductor rarely conducted. I think to take the attention more off him and onto the singers but the singers were still pretty good without their “Leader”
One boy didn’t really know his solo well… Messed up big time. I felt bad, for a little bit.
The guy who sat infront of me smelt of smoke, smokings bad for you.
Every single song had choreography I don’t know how they managed that. But each choir only sang like two songs. It was an hour long concert, I liked it.
They had a bubble machine for a prop… Sweet.
I’ve been to PG’s concerts to do my report everytime and there is always one girl who just looks like she’s gonna eat you she opens her mouth so wide. Its fairly distracting… To me at least. And one girl looks as if she might throw up? She’s hunched over quite far.  And another girl… She’s got her own dance moves, what a babe. Just kidding… I’m a tad worried.
A cappella had a medly of Joseph and the technacolored dream coat. I freaking love that musical.
No slow songs whatsoever.
Afterwards they have an awards assembly and a slide show… But I could care less about those things pah!
Oh and on the last song they had glow sticks and fire work confetti rocket things it was freaking insane!!
I’m going to go enjoy summer now.:) 
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment