Sunday, May 22, 2011

This week

This week... I will wear a stripped shirt everyday, just because I own so many.
This week... I will go to the temple in the morning.
This week... I will take pictures and edit them with my new photo shop.
This week... I will practice my Japanese.
This week... I will take that extra effort of saying Hi to someone in the halls.
This week...I will finish my projects and go to my last full week of school.
This week... I will re-establish a facebook, maybe.
This week... I will not allow myself to get bored.
This week... I will practice the law of attraction (thinking of something so much you basically will it to come true.)
This week... I will break the habit of biting my nails.
This week... I will finish my game of zelda.
This week... I will treat myself to happy hour at sonic at get my strawberry Dr pepper.
This week... I will eat cake. 
This week... I will get better with patient.
 
This week... I will weigh the pro's and cons of summer coming and school ending.

Pro's
  • Summer!
  • No school
  • Warmth!
  • No school
  • Partying!
  • No school
  • Late nights!
  • No school
  • Sun kissed skin so hot it'll melt your Popsicle
  • ...No school.
Con's
  • Seniors are graduating and a lot of my new found friends are seniors
  • Me? a Junior? ah, I'm getting older. I don't want to grow up.
  • What will I do over my summer?!

As you can see I have a lot more pro's....

This week.... I will better myself as a person. 

Live. Laugh. Smile.
Macy

1 comment:

  1. "because every shirt needs a stripe!"
    haha
    and i think the temple might be closed due to cleaning for two weeks? :(

    ReplyDelete