Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer babe.

Summers here:)
I gotta get toned, tan, fit and ready!

On friday I played just dance, on saturday I went long boarding down the canyon and did p90x ab ripper.
I woke up in pain on Sunday. My abdomen and lower felt as if it were going to fall off. 
I'm so sore.

Today I laid out; for about 30 minutes. The sun went behind the clouds and yet my face somehow become a peculiar  color of red. I resemble  a tomato, not a tan on me yet.

So as for the start of the summer I am burnt and in a lot of pain. 

...I don't think this is what "Toned, tan, fit, and ready" is supposed to mean.

I was really hoping I could just easily turn into this babe over the summer. But I suppose I have to work towards it.
Sigh..

2 comments:

  1. haha babe.
    we will can achieve it together.
    toned, tan, fit, & ready.
    we got this.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! Thanks for your sweet comment, it made my day :) You are so dang cute. now we can be blog friends.. oh and i love your striped post. i love love love stripes right now!!

    ps who is your cousin?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete