Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just smile.

I tried starting a blog before, but I got sick of it within a few days... So I'm starting again.  I don't know how many will read but I hope you enjoy. :)

I suppose I shall introduce myself.
My name is Macy and I am at the grand age of when a boy text you and says "Hey wanna hang out?" You don't have to think twice of considering it a date, 16. I have a personality that I don't really care what people think of me. My thoughts spin at a hundred mph and I will share them all. It takes a rare person to get me.
"I am not perfect at everything. But, I'm pretty good at a lot of stuff."
For Example
Singing: I love to sing, I am not the greatest singer out there but I am not tone deaf either. I cannot sing really loudly either, I would probably never do well in a rock concert. I'm more of a singer that you would see as the voice actors/singers in Disney movies which is fine with me. I've always wanted to be a princess... Or the voice of one.
PS. My last sentence of me wanting to be a princess may make me seem like a girly-girl. This is not true, but I mean come on who doesn't want a flynn rider or Prince Eric in their lives? I am stuck in the middle of girly girl and tom boy.
Anyway... Football: I love this sport, I have a really good arm and can throw pretty well. But once again this is not something I'm pro at. I know this is crazy but I just love the feeling of being trying to dodge and be tackled. I aspire to me on my Highschools varsity team. I love to watch the sport too, my favorite team is the Denver Bronco's. Screaming at the television as they play there games.. It's just awesome.
Photography: I don't have some amazing camera, just a digital one. I don't have an amazing editing program (But I will soon.. yay!) I just love taking pictures.
Being funny: Ha! My humor is an odd one... But I really do enjoy making people laugh.

I've decided that I'm probably more strange around people who don't know me that well.. I think it's because if they can get past that first stage then we will be great friends.

Lets just see how this blog goes:)

Live. Laugh. Smile.
Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment